Diver 200M Automatic Vintage Bracelet Diving Watch
Out of stock
-10% Offered until September 28th, 2023
REF / SKU:
This Diver 200M Automatic diving watch features a black dial with "Old Radium" Super-LumiNova® on indices and hands, a sapphire crystal, a steel case with a steel bezel featuring a black aluminum insert and a "Old Radium" Super-LumiNova® triangle shaped marker at 12 o'clock. This diving watch is water resistant to 200m.
This mechanical diving watch - powered by the Japanese automatic movement Seiko NH35 - is presented on a beads of rice bracelet.
Specifications of the Diver 200M Automatic Dive Watch with Black Dial & "Old Radium" Super-LumiNova®
- Hours / Minutes / Seconds
- 60 min / sec timing
- Hands and dial: "Old Radium" Super-LumiNova® on hands and indices
- 120 clicks
- Unidirectional rotatable
- "Old Radium" Super-LumiNova® on the 12 o'clock triangle shaped marker
- 316L stainless steel with a black anodized aluminum insert
- Monnin® dive watch case shape 844-233435
- Hand finished brushed 316L stainless steel
- Screw-down crown
- Flat sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating inside
- Water resistance: 20 ATM / 200m
- 42mm diameter x 47mm lugs to lugs x 13.2mm thickness
- 20mm lug width
- Assembled in France
- Delivered with a blue canvas & brown leather watch pouch
The Diver 200 Automatic Diving Watch is a mechanical watch powered by the Seiko NH35 movement.
- Seiko NH35
- Time Indication: 3 Hands (hour, minute, second) & date calendar
- Functions: Stop-second & quick date correction
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours fully wound
- Winding: Automatic / self-winding & manual winding
- Finish: vertical brush
- Vibration Frequency: 21'600 vibrations per hour
- Jewels: 24pcs
- In-house operations
- Control and setting with a tolerance of ±15 seconds per day and a beat error of 0.6ms
TThis 200 Diver Automatic diving watch - Vintage Lum & Black Dial - is equipped with a steel beads of rice bracelet.
Steel Beads of Rice Band Specifications
- Full brushed finish
- 316L stainless steel
- Machine milled and hand-brushed links
- Quick-release spring-bars - Fast strap and bracelet change
- Solid deployant clasp
- Double pusher lock - Easy to operate while safe from accidental openings
- 5 micro-adjustment positions
- Dimensions & Size:
- Total length: 21cm - Fit wrists up to 24.5cm
- Bracelet width at lugs: 20mm
- Bracelet width at buckle: 16mm
- Buckle width: 17.5mm
- Buckle length: 35mm
We stand by the design of our watches, the quality of the components we use and the assembly of our watches by professional watchmakers in France. So, if anything goes wrong, then we will repair or replace it.
HGP warranty covers manufacturing and materials defects; but does not cover damages occurring from wrong use, negligence, accidents and non-compliance to the instructions given in HGP Watches Owner’s Manuals. Additionally, HGP warranty does not cover wear and tear like scratches on steel and normal aging of materials like rubber, nylon and leather.
DIVER 200M AUTOMATIC IN DETAILS
A DEPENDABLE & TOUGH
AUTOMATIC DIVE WATCH
• Hand finished brushed & polished 316L stainless steel case
• Sapphire crystal
• Water resistance: 20 ATM / 200m
• Seiko Automatic Movement
• Screw down-crown
• Screw-in caseback
A DIVE WATCH FOR THE OCEAN
With 200m / 20ATM water resistance tested and guaranteed, a screw-down crown and screw-down caseback, the Diver 200 Mecaquartz diving watch will escort you on any of your skin-diving or scuba diving down to -200m if necessary. So, you are covered.
ISO 6425 – the international standard that defines the specifications of Dive Watches – states that 100m water resistance is where the realm of diving watches starts.
MONNIN® DIVE WATCH CASE
In the mid-1970s, HEUER entered the dive watch market, outsourcing production to Georges Monnin. Success prompted in-house production, and MONNIN's design became synonymous with brands like SINN, BREITLING, AQUADIVE, and HGP in the '70s and '80s.
Today, the MONNIN case resurfaces for another dive.
JAPANESE QUALITY & ACCURACY
• 41 hours power-reserve
• 21'600 bph vibration frequency
• Control and setting with a tolerance of ±15 seconds and a beat error of 0.6ms.
DIVE WATCHES ASSEMBLED IN FRANCE
The mechanical movements of the Diver 200M Automatic are carefully regulated.
HGP has entrusted his partner - MNP - for the assembly and final quality check of its diving watches.
OTHER BANDS & ACCESSORIES
Other bracelets, straps & accessories picked for you